We want to offer you a fast and reliable shipment and therefore we use large transport companies for this. Our work ends when the customer receives your order.
If, as something exceptional, an order is not delivered 48 hours after placing your order, we proceed to cancel it and refund it, or resubmit it by agreeing another day. Therefore, you will never run out of your order received at home in perfect conditions.
What shipping options do we have?
We have four ways to deliver your orders.
- Store pick-up - The order will be made and paid via online but the approximate time of collection will be indicated in the comments so that we can have it prepared and do not waste more time than necessary. Free
- Close delivery - The order will be made and paid online but if you live in the towns of Alhaurín de la Torre, Alhaurín el Grande, Coín, Campanillas , Pizarra, Churriana or Torremolinos, you can choose this method of fast and economic shipping, orders that are made in the morning, until 2:00 pm, will be delivered in the afternoon specifying with the client an approximate time of delivery at your home and The orders that are made in the afternoon, from 2:00 p.m., will be delivered in the afternoon of the following day, unless calendar is available, and in the same way, a delivery time with the client will be specified by phone call. 3,95€ VAT Included. We ship to Peninsular Spain, we are still starting and do not ship to the Islands, but soon we will do so and we will keep you informed
- GLS-These orders, like the previous ones, will be made and paid online. The product is sent refrigerated. It is recommended that the products be placed in a refrigerator or freezer upon receipt. It is possible that the cold chain is not fulfilled. Your delivery time will be a maximum of 48 working hours.
- SEUR COLD / COLD - Similar to the previous one but it must be selected for products that require cold storage, such as burgers, sausages, nuggets, ... It is sent in a controlled temperature atmosphere and the products respect your cold chain at all times. Your delivery time will be a maximum of 24/48 working hours.
When will I recive my order?
The orders will be sent from Monday to Thursday and they will be able to leave on the same day those orders made before 16:00, that is, if you ask for a Monday at 1:30 p.m., you will receive it on Tuesday before 2:00 p.m. you ask at 18:00 you will receive it on a Wednesday before 2:00 p.m. It is not delivered on Saturday, so all orders received after 4:00 PM on Thursday will be sent the following Monday.
Will my order arrive frozen?
For orders with frozen product, we recommend you select the SEUR Cold shipping, which guarantees the cold chain throughout the shipping process. The package does not travel in freezing, it travels between 0 and 6 ºC. But in our experience, SEUR Cold is the economical and perfect option for you to arrive in perfect condition .
In addition, when dealing with products made with vegetable protein (not animal), the products are not so sensitive that there is a risk to our health in case the cold chain has been broken. However, in no case we recommend re-freezing an already defrosted product.
Can I choose the time?
That depends on the transport company and its distribution planning, not on us. You can always leave it reflected in the comments of your order, but we can not ensure that they comply with it.
What if something arrives in poor condition or expired?
It is very unlikely that you will get something expired given the high traceability that we carry with our products. But if something arrives in bad condition you contact us, you send us a photo of the product that has gone wrong and we will resend it or refund the amount of the product. It's that easy.
* Free shipping to the Balearic Islands are from € 80