Hello again, today some recipes with a bowl of spoon that always come well, pot of noodles with seaweed. Finger-licking Dish that you can eat at any time of the year.
- Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green Pepper
- 1 carrot
- 50 grams of peas
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 Splash of white wine
- Paprika from La Vera
- Black pepper
- 1 Laurel Leaf
- Vegetable broth
- 150 grams of fat noodles
- 20 grams of nori seaweed, kombu or the one we like.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, tomatoes and green pepper.
- Add the carrot, peas, potatoes, salt and a splash of white wine.
- Pour the paprika from the Vera, turmeric, black pepper and bay leaf.
- Pour the vegetable broth, the noodles and the seaweed and cover.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until the noodles are to the liking of each one.
- Remove and check that there is enough broth, but to take a little more, because when cooled they are getting thicker.
We have ready our wonderful casserole of noodles with seaweed, just enjoy it.
A greeting and see you at the next entry, which will probably be our pairing this Friday.