We bring you a new recipe to start the week well. With its little pasta, rich vegetables and a smoked tofu that is rich until just, jejejejeje
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 200g rice noodles
- 1 Chives
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 50g purple cabbage
- White Wine
- 200g of smoked Tofu with almond and sesame Bio
- Soy sauce
- Chia and sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles and book.
- Sauté the chives, the peppers and the purple cabbage, pour the salt and the white wine.
- When the vegetables are poached add the tofu cut to cubes the soy sauce, a handful of seeds and a half glass of water.
- Cover and leave to simmer for 5 minutes and remove.
As always there is only serve and enjoy, if possible with a good beer better than better.
Until our next entry, a greeting and do not forget to comment that you thought.