Hello again, this time a tad later, instead of a Monday we put our recipe on a Wednesday, excuse us 😔😔😔 please try to return to our recipes Monday as soon as possible.
This recipe that we bring you is for four diners and besides being super Rica you can eat at any time of the year.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 250 grams of Chinese noodles
- Olive Oil
- 1 onion
- 1/2 peppers of each color: red, green and yellow
- 2 carrots
- Garlic Powder
- 200 grams of Portobello mushrooms
- 150 grams of cute McCartney chicken style strips
- Soy Sauce
- Pepper Three Colors
- Noodle Cooking Water
- Cook the noodles and reserve some of the cooking water.
- Sauté the onion, peppers and carrots cut into fine and elongated sticks.
- In 2 minutes Add the mushrooms and the chicken-style strips.
- Add the salt, the garlic powder, the pepper three colors and the soy sauce.
- Add the noodles mix everything and pour some cooking water, so that they stay more juicy, and set aside from fire.
I Hope you like it, leave your comments below and do not forget to enjoy it.