Hello, as every Monday we start the week with one of our recipes already offered in our store to go and now so you can enjoy it at home you spend their ingredients and their recipe. For that and without further delay we will:
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 600 Grams of cooked chickpeas
- 1 Chives
- 1 Tomato
- 300 Grams of Shitake mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons chorizo pepper meat
- White Wine
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 Slices of hard bread in soaking
- Sweet and peppery Paprika
- Vegetable Broth
- Cumin Powder
- Mozcada Walnut
- 3-Color Pepper
- Cook the chickpeas with a laurel leaf and salt or use them as a boat
- Fry the onion, the tomato, the shitake mushrooms and pour the salt, the chorizo pepper and a good stream of white wine. Take.
- Sauté the garlic and the wet bread, remove from the heat and pour in the paprika and vinegar. Take.
- In a pot, take the chickpeas, the first sauté, the vegetable broth, the laurel, all the missing species and bring it to boiling.
- Pour the second sauté and cook for about 30 minutes. Take.
Serve and enjoy, good profit. Any type of data you need but do not hesitate to ask in the comments or in our social networks.