As it could not be otherwise our second entry in our blog is our first recipe, the same as we gave to test all who joined us at our inauguration on February 22.
- 200g OF PADRÓN PEPPERs
- 2 CHORIZO PEPPERS
- 200g OF FINE GREEN ASPARAGUS
- 10 CLOVES OF GARLIC
- 1 KILO OF PAN CATETO THE DAY BEFORE
- 200 GRAMS OF CHORIZO AVUS
- 200 GRAMS OF VEGAN BACON VBITES
- WATER, SALT OIL AND SWEET AND PEPPERY PAPRIKA
- Chop the bread, put in a bowl and sprinkle with a little water.
- Make the green asparagus steamed.
- Fry the Padrón peppers and the peppers chorizo, take out and reserve.
- In the same oil, pour the rolled garlic and when they start to be golden, pour the bread crumbs.
- Stir until crumbs begin to become crunchy.
- Throw the chorizo and the bacon cut and stir.
- Try, rectify salt and pour sweet paprika and pepper to taste.
- Mash the peppers chorizo and add.
- Place the cut green asparagus and the peppers in the register on top of the crumbs and remove from the fire.
- Let stand, serve and enjoy.