The Kombucha is a fermented drink of light acid flavor obtained from sweetened tea fermented by the action of a gelatinous colony composed of several microorganisms: bacteria, such as Medusomyces Gisevi and Bacterium xylinum, and yeasts, as Gluconobacter Oxydans, Saccharomyces ludwigii, S. cerevisiae, Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Pichia fermentens and Zygosaccharomyces bailii.
The Jackfruit, or as it is scientifically known Artocarpus heterophyllus. But it has other names with a somewhat closer accent, like: Take out, Jaca or Paananen. It is the fruit of the tree the Jack or Yaca. Its origin is from Indonesia and is the official fruit of Bangladesh and Indonesia.
It is considered the largest fruit in the world because there are pieces of up to fifty kilos, although its usual weight is between 30 and 35 kilos.
At first glance it is not an appetizing fruit. Its dimensions are exorbitant for what we usually expect from a fruit: 90 centimeters long by 40 wide. In addition, when it is not ripe its green color does not encourage sink the tooth because it has a rough texture and with bumps. And when ripe, its smell is not attractive and the color does not improve, is a dark brown similar to ripe plantain.
We bring you another recipe that you can easily prepare and combine with multiple options, from vegetables, to a little chorizo or even a little minced pork or soy. In Our case we have only put vegetables but you know that imagination is unlimited
- 1 vegan puff pastry.
- Oil, salt, pepper three colors and nutritional yeast.
- 1/2 chives.
- 1/2 Leek.
- 1 large carrot
- 100 grams of spinach.
- 2 tablespoons large flour.
- 1 pot of soy cream.
- Soy Milk.
- 1/2 Zucchini.
Today We bring you a recipe of a delicious dish that had not prepared for a long time and surprised us.
This dish can be easily accompanied by pasta, rice or potatoes and can be a success for a dinner with friends, but we spent to relate their ingredients.
Last Friday March 22nd, a month after our inauguration, we made a tasting/pairing of beers with the friends of Cervezas El Gaitanejo. Isidro and his partner Juan explained the whole process of the elaboration of the same and their perfect combination to take them, either eating or chatting with friends.Continue reading “Pairing of Beers-Cervezas El Gaitanejo”
Hello again to all, today we bring you a rich dessert, rich also could be considered raw vegan as it does not carry any type of cooking or anything like that
Of This recipe will leave about 6 portions approximately
- 200 ml of Vegetable Cream
- 250 grams of Vegan Mascarpone
- 2 Tablespoons Birch sugar
- 1 Pack and 1/2 of biscuits
- 1 large Glass of coffee
- Cocoa Powder
- Assemble the cream and mix with the Mascarpone and the birch sugar
- Wet the biscuits in the coffee and alternate layers of biscuits with the previously mixed cream
- The last layer must be of mixed cream and sprinkle the cocoa over
I Hope you like it and even try other combinations other than with cookies or birch sugar and we comenteis that you have come out and similar
A greeting we do not see in the next
Hello again, today some recipes with a bowl of spoon that always come well, pot of noodles with seaweed. Finger-licking Dish that you can eat at any time of the year.
- Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green Pepper
- 1 carrot
- 50 grams of peas
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 Splash of white wine
- Paprika from La Vera
- Black pepper
- 1 Laurel Leaf
- Vegetable broth
- 150 grams of fat noodles
- 20 grams of nori seaweed, kombu or the one we like.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, tomatoes and green pepper.
- Add the carrot, peas, potatoes, salt and a splash of white wine.
- Pour the paprika from the Vera, turmeric, black pepper and bay leaf.
- Pour the vegetable broth, the noodles and the seaweed and cover.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until the noodles are to the liking of each one.
- Remove and check that there is enough broth, but to take a little more, because when cooled they are getting thicker.
We have ready our wonderful casserole of noodles with seaweed, just enjoy it.
A greeting and see you at the next entry, which will probably be our pairing this Friday.
Hello again, this time a tad later, instead of a Monday we put our recipe on a Wednesday, excuse us 😔😔😔 please try to return to our recipes Monday as soon as possible.
This recipe that we bring you is for four diners and besides being super Rica you can eat at any time of the year.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 250 grams of Chinese noodles
- Olive Oil
- 1 onion
- 1/2 peppers of each color: red, green and yellow
- 2 carrots
- Garlic Powder
- 200 grams of Portobello mushrooms
- 150 grams of cute McCartney chicken style strips
- Soy Sauce
- Pepper Three Colors
- Noodle Cooking Water
- Cook the noodles and reserve some of the cooking water.
- Sauté the onion, peppers and carrots cut into fine and elongated sticks.
- In 2 minutes Add the mushrooms and the chicken-style strips.
- Add the salt, the garlic powder, the pepper three colors and the soy sauce.
- Add the noodles mix everything and pour some cooking water, so that they stay more juicy, and set aside from fire.
I Hope you like it, leave your comments below and do not forget to enjoy it.
As you know and we advance in our cover we support different associations or groups that help animals, give word to those who can not talk we’re going to go putting the stories of their lives or better said part of their history until they were rescued And now they have a dignified life.
For this in this first story we will introduce you to “Butter”
It Is a beautiful cow from The Home of Luis Garcia rescued, that is the photo of the first day when I arrive at his shelter, was a cow who lived in a small ecological farm in Valencia, she is 9 years old, so that milk production is not enough so that passes to Be an unprofitable animal. Butter was very thin, it was made to give birth every year, its value was so small that it was more expensive transport to the slaughterhouse than her, so the friends of Luis Garcia’s Home were responsible for the transport and gave it.
Its transport cost 800 euros that they had to finance with the sale of calendars.
This is Butter a year later, after receiving pampering and caring for people who feel that animals are not just objects but companions of the universe.
Well What I said if you liked this story stay tuned because every week we will put one.
Thank You for reading and sharing.
Hello, as every Monday we start the week with one of our recipes already offered in our store to go and now so you can enjoy it at home you spend their ingredients and their recipe. For that and without further delay we will:
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 600 Grams of cooked chickpeas
- 1 Chives
- 1 Tomato
- 300 Grams of Shitake mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons chorizo pepper meat
- White Wine
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 Slices of hard bread in soaking
- Sweet and peppery Paprika
- Vegetable Broth
- Cumin Powder
- Mozcada Walnut
- 3-Color Pepper
- Cook the chickpeas with a laurel leaf and salt or use them as a boat
- Fry the onion, the tomato, the shitake mushrooms and pour the salt, the chorizo pepper and a good stream of white wine. Take.
- Sauté the garlic and the wet bread, remove from the heat and pour in the paprika and vinegar. Take.
- In a pot, take the chickpeas, the first sauté, the vegetable broth, the laurel, all the missing species and bring it to boiling.
- Pour the second sauté and cook for about 30 minutes. Take.
Serve and enjoy, good profit. Any type of data you need but do not hesitate to ask in the comments or in our social networks.